On its fifth birthday, Firefox must be considered both an incredible success and somewhat of a failure. The open source Web browser is a great product and quite an achievement, but has not tremendously advanced the cause of "free" software.
Mozilla's Firefox Web browser has just hit a new milestone, reaching its 1 billionth user download.
While Mozilla lights a fire under competing browsers with support of emerging Web standards with Firefox 3.5, it can still improve its performance, reliability, and usability.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 is off to a running start. The new browser, boasting significant speed increases and a host of added features, was officially released Tuesday morning. By mid-afternoon, the program had surpassed 1.6 million downloads worldwide ...
Mozilla today released Firefox 3.5, which you can download from Mozilla's Web site. Firefox 3.5 boasts a number of significant changes--ranging from new ways to work with the browser features to under-the-hood improvements that Mozilla developers say...
There was a time when Firefox was the Web browser for the cool kids who knew their tech. Most would still agree that it's better than Internet Explorer, but that's damning it with faint praise. Over the last year or so, Firefox has become better know...
Ask people what they like most about the Firefox browser and the answer is almost unanimous: The add-ons. Though blamed for slowing browser performance, the downloads allow users to customize the Firefox experience. Jetpack, announced yesterday, hope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW