On its fifth birthday, Firefox must be considered both an incredible success and somewhat of a failure. The open source Web browser is a great product and quite an achievement, but has not tremendously advanced the cause of "free" software.
Mozilla's Firefox Web browser has just hit a new milestone, reaching its 1 billionth user download.
While Mozilla lights a fire under competing browsers with support of emerging Web standards with Firefox 3.5, it can still improve its performance, reliability, and usability.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 is off to a running start. The new browser, boasting significant speed increases and a host of added features, was officially released Tuesday morning. By mid-afternoon, the program had surpassed 1.6 million downloads worldwide ...
Mozilla today released Firefox 3.5, which you can download from Mozilla's Web site. Firefox 3.5 boasts a number of significant changes--ranging from new ways to work with the browser features to under-the-hood improvements that Mozilla developers say...
There was a time when Firefox was the Web browser for the cool kids who knew their tech. Most would still agree that it's better than Internet Explorer, but that's damning it with faint praise. Over the last year or so, Firefox has become better know...
Ask people what they like most about the Firefox browser and the answer is almost unanimous: The add-ons. Though blamed for slowing browser performance, the downloads allow users to customize the Firefox experience. Jetpack, announced yesterday, hope...
Latest News Articles
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 6% off $749 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »