On its fifth birthday, Firefox must be considered both an incredible success and somewhat of a failure. The open source Web browser is a great product and quite an achievement, but has not tremendously advanced the cause of "free" software.
Mozilla's Firefox Web browser has just hit a new milestone, reaching its 1 billionth user download.
While Mozilla lights a fire under competing browsers with support of emerging Web standards with Firefox 3.5, it can still improve its performance, reliability, and usability.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 is off to a running start. The new browser, boasting significant speed increases and a host of added features, was officially released Tuesday morning. By mid-afternoon, the program had surpassed 1.6 million downloads worldwide ...
Mozilla today released Firefox 3.5, which you can download from Mozilla's Web site. Firefox 3.5 boasts a number of significant changes--ranging from new ways to work with the browser features to under-the-hood improvements that Mozilla developers say...
There was a time when Firefox was the Web browser for the cool kids who knew their tech. Most would still agree that it's better than Internet Explorer, but that's damning it with faint praise. Over the last year or so, Firefox has become better know...
Ask people what they like most about the Firefox browser and the answer is almost unanimous: The add-ons. Though blamed for slowing browser performance, the downloads allow users to customize the Firefox experience. Jetpack, announced yesterday, hope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW