On its fifth birthday, Firefox must be considered both an incredible success and somewhat of a failure. The open source Web browser is a great product and quite an achievement, but has not tremendously advanced the cause of "free" software.
Mozilla's Firefox Web browser has just hit a new milestone, reaching its 1 billionth user download.
While Mozilla lights a fire under competing browsers with support of emerging Web standards with Firefox 3.5, it can still improve its performance, reliability, and usability.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 is off to a running start. The new browser, boasting significant speed increases and a host of added features, was officially released Tuesday morning. By mid-afternoon, the program had surpassed 1.6 million downloads worldwide ...
Mozilla today released Firefox 3.5, which you can download from Mozilla's Web site. Firefox 3.5 boasts a number of significant changes--ranging from new ways to work with the browser features to under-the-hood improvements that Mozilla developers say...
There was a time when Firefox was the Web browser for the cool kids who knew their tech. Most would still agree that it's better than Internet Explorer, but that's damning it with faint praise. Over the last year or so, Firefox has become better know...
Ask people what they like most about the Firefox browser and the answer is almost unanimous: The add-ons. Though blamed for slowing browser performance, the downloads allow users to customize the Firefox experience. Jetpack, announced yesterday, hope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC