On its fifth birthday, Firefox must be considered both an incredible success and somewhat of a failure. The open source Web browser is a great product and quite an achievement, but has not tremendously advanced the cause of "free" software.
Mozilla's Firefox Web browser has just hit a new milestone, reaching its 1 billionth user download.
While Mozilla lights a fire under competing browsers with support of emerging Web standards with Firefox 3.5, it can still improve its performance, reliability, and usability.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 is off to a running start. The new browser, boasting significant speed increases and a host of added features, was officially released Tuesday morning. By mid-afternoon, the program had surpassed 1.6 million downloads worldwide ...
Mozilla today released Firefox 3.5, which you can download from Mozilla's Web site. Firefox 3.5 boasts a number of significant changes--ranging from new ways to work with the browser features to under-the-hood improvements that Mozilla developers say...
There was a time when Firefox was the Web browser for the cool kids who knew their tech. Most would still agree that it's better than Internet Explorer, but that's damning it with faint praise. Over the last year or so, Firefox has become better know...
Ask people what they like most about the Firefox browser and the answer is almost unanimous: The add-ons. Though blamed for slowing browser performance, the downloads allow users to customize the Firefox experience. Jetpack, announced yesterday, hope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW