Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
mozilla in pictures
Mozilla brings its A-game to the latest version of Firefox browser.
We take a look at the latest version of Mozilla's browser
Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car using OnStar...and more tech news.
The vast majority of Android phones can be hacked by sending them a specially crafted multimedia message (MMS), a security researcher has found.
Microsoft shares new enterprise tools at partner meetup...Flash is sinking under weight of security flaws...IoT protocol Thread gains steam...and more tech news.
Google offers a look inside its data centers...Facebook won't have a Moment in Europe just yet...Samsung promises to fix Galaxy hole...and more tech news.
Web apps and pages may soon get a speed boost to rival the performance of native desktop and mobile applications, thanks to a new standards initiative from Microsoft, Google and Mozilla.
Read on if you've ever been frustrated by slow performance in Firefox.
Firefox 3.6.6 with crash protection is now available, and according to Mozilla it "provides uninterrupted browsing for Windows and Linux users when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
On its fifth birthday, Firefox must be considered both an incredible success and somewhat of a failure. The open source Web browser is a great product and quite an achievement, but has not tremendously advanced the cause of "free" software.
Mozilla's Firefox Web browser has just hit a new milestone, reaching its 1 billionth user download.
While Mozilla lights a fire under competing browsers with support of emerging Web standards with Firefox 3.5, it can still improve its performance, reliability, and usability.
Mozilla's Firefox 3.5 is off to a running start. The new browser, boasting significant speed increases and a host of added features, was officially released Tuesday morning. By mid-afternoon, the program had surpassed 1.6 million downloads worldwide ...
Mozilla today released Firefox 3.5, which you can download from Mozilla's Web site. Firefox 3.5 boasts a number of significant changes--ranging from new ways to work with the browser features to under-the-hood improvements that Mozilla developers say...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW