Open source Web browser, Mozilla Firefox, claimed its latest update has fixed several critical vulnerabilities in Firefox 44 and earlier, and Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) version 38.6.
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
Mozilla Firefox 4 offers a host of improvements compared to previous versions of the open source Web browser.
Mozilla on Tuesday patched 16 vulnerabilities, nine of them critical, in Firefox 3.6, the largest update for the open-source browser since March.
Mozilla on Tuesday warned users that a password-stealing add-on slipped into Firefox's extension gallery more than a month ago had been downloaded nearly 2,000 times before it was detected.
Chalk up a huge win for Firefox in the war against Microsoft’s Internet Explorer – IBM is telling all of its 400,000 employees to make Firefox their default Web browser.
An interface designer interning at Mozilla has suggested that the company mimic gimmicks in Google's Chrome to make users think Firefox starts up faster.
A browser extension for Firefox has been combined with a set of privacy applications that give users more control over how their personal information is shared online.
The results are out from the latest Net Applications survey of Web browser market share, and Google continues to capture market share and headlines with its Chrome Web browser. Drilling down into the stats, though, and looking behind the curtain reve...
Mozilla plans to submit an application to Apple's iPhone App Store next month, but it won't be a full-fledged Firefox browser, the company said Wednesday.
Firefox is beating Google's Chrome where it counts, in the number of users running each browser, a Mozilla executive argued Thursday.
Mozilla CEO John Lilly will leave the nonprofit company as soon as it can find a replacement, ending his more than two years at the helm of the maker of Firefox.
Mozilla, with its planned Firefox 4 browser, intends to make the browser "super-duper fast" and enable use of standard Web technologies including HTML5 and beyond, a Mozilla official said in a blog entry this week.
Mozilla patched more than one vulnerability in Firefox when it updated the browser to version 3.6.2 on Monday, the company confirmed today.
Mozilla today acknowledged that it had falsely accused a developer of infecting a Firefox add-on with attack code.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCProject Server Specialist / MS ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCService EngineerVIC