The Australian Federal Police yesterday embarked on a major crackdown of counterfeit goods, including pirated software, computers and CDs and DVDs, in a move hailed by as a victory by software companies like Microsoft and representatives of the music...
The Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) has appealed a decision handed down in the Federal Court earlier this month. Justice Dennis Cowdroy ruled that Internet service provider iiNet had not authorised its users to breach copyright,...
Australian ISP iiNet has won a landmark Federal Court battle against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
Nearly one in ten of all consumers in the UK, France, Germany and the US have admitted to watching illegally downloaded video contents, says Futuresource Consulting.
China could gradually become a big market for Blu-ray Disc, but for now the optical disc format faces the problems of thrifty buyers, piracy and a competing Chinese disc format for playing high-definition video.
You might not realize it, but two out of every 10 of your co-workers might be using pirated software, according to industry statistics. You might be, too, for that matter, particularly if you work in manufacturing or at a small or midsize company wit...
With all the outrage over The Pirate Bay going legit, I think it's time to reconsider the merits of illegally media sharing. The world has changed since Napster introduced peer-to-peer file sharing in 1999, and the culture that made the practice seem...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW