The only 4G smartphone in its $279 price range worth buying
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
The perfect little smartphone
Lenovo could do great things with Motorola if the S6000 tablet is anything to go by.
A fantastic budget smartphone without the cutbacks.
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Motorola Atrix review: A fast and powerful Android smartphone that includes a few nifty features like a fingerprint reader
Motorola Xoom review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that promises a slick multimedia experience
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTIT EngineerNSW
- CCPMO Quality Officer - Major NSW GovernmentNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations Specialist - Hobart/LauncestonTAS
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT