When great companies make poor smartphones
The only 4G smartphone in its $279 price range worth buying
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
The budget smartphone that punches well above its weight
The perfect little smartphone
Lenovo could do great things with Motorola if the S6000 tablet is anything to go by.
A fantastic budget smartphone without the cutbacks.
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Motorola Atrix review: A fast and powerful Android smartphone that includes a few nifty features like a fingerprint reader
Motorola Xoom review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet that promises a slick multimedia experience
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Startup develops optical zoom lens for smartphones
- Dyn sells Internet performance data via SaaS
- Showdown: Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs LG G3
- Jive adds Office 365 connectors for its enterprise social suite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.