This cheap, flawed smartphone is still good value
But Moto’s brand new wonder phone is almost a year old already
Great handling, features and a giveaway, $348 price help us overlook some camera and power issues
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
High-end performance from a mid-priced phone
One of the best mid-range phones on sale today
Catering to all multimedia whims and going on further with its near stock version of Android
The Moto G has long been the go-to phone for people on a budget. Is it still?
A great first phone, but it is priced too high in Australia
The first phablet to don the Nexus moniker rates among the best
The Agora 4G+ comes with improved memory and a better camera
Big problems spoil Aldi's latest smartphone
Making flagships redundant for the low price of $269
When great companies make poor smartphones
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001VIC
- FTPerformance TesterNSW
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure Security SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD