The special edition Droid R2-D2 smartphone goes on sale Thursday. In a galaxy far, far, away, or maybe at your nearest Verizon Wireless store, the Droid R2-D2, a special edition of the Droid 2 smartphone from Motorola, will be for sale Thursday for ...
HTC is most likely to introduce a tablet computer after the rumored BlackPad from Research in Motion is launched, online odds maker Bookmaker.com predicts.
Droid X owners who have been anxiously awaiting the latest version of Android now can celebrate: Android 2.2, aka Froyo, is available for your phone. The updated OS brings a host of improvements -- including support for Adobe's Flash technology -- to...
Companies are increasingly spending their smartphone dollars on Google Android devices, at least in part at the expense of RIM BlackBerry devices, according to ChangeWave Research’s latest numbers.
It's Froyo time! Well, almost. Verizon has announced that the Droid X will finally be getting the Android 2.2 update this coming Wednesday, 22nd September.
Motorola launched two new rugged handheld computers today, bringing to three the number of handhelds it makes that support both CDMA and GSM wireless technologies.
Verizon Wireless will push Android 2.2, or Froyo over the air to Motorola Droid X smartphones on Wednesday, though customers can now start updating to the new OS now on their own, the carrier said Tuesday.
Another day has dawned and still no official word of the Android 2.2 "Froyo" update for the Motorola Droid X. While the Droid X is a more than capable Android smartphone running Android 2.1, the Froyo update adds features and functions that users wan...
Where is Froyo for the Droid X?
The burgeoning tablet market is about to get even more crowded, as Motorola on Thursday confirmed that it, too, plans to offer a tablet computer in the coming months. Details about the Android-based device are scarce, however, and Motorola's Co-Chief...
Google has released a breakdown of Android releases running on active smartphones, tablets and other devices and the results show that the latest versions are taking off along with Android itself.
Google's Android mobile operating system proved a formidable rival to the wildly popular iPhone in a recent real-world test.
Smartphone leaks have been coming thick and fast over the past few weeks. The latest leak is a promotional video for Motorola's Android-powered Milestone 2, the successor to the original Milestone.
Motorola appears ready to do more development on top of Android, with its acquisition of <a href="http://280north.com/">280 North</a>, a company that develops Web applications.
Android has taken the mobile world by storm, so it's no surprise that Google's foray into the smartphone market would become the subject of numerous books written to explain the technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Wealth)NSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT