Motorola has introduced a slew of innovative features with its upcoming Moto X. The smartphone is made from exotic materials, has a custom CPU, is resistant to water, has a ring flash and offers the benefits of a fast charge battery.
October is firming as the month of release for Motorola’s upcoming flagship, the second generation Moto X, and for the company's smartwatch, the Moto 360.
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
Smartwatches powered by Google's Android Wear operating system will soon become a little more useful, with features like GPS support and offline music playback.
Motorola has unveiled a new range of smartphones at a launch event held in chicago. A new Moto X will lead the range, while a new Moto G will succeed the most popular phone in the company’s illustrious history.
Motorola originally unveiled its Moto 360 smartwatch at Google’s I/O conference. The smartwatch, which was the first device to have a circular screen, was met with riotous applause. Now the concept will become a reality when the smartwatch goes on sa...
Samsung has revealed its Gear S, a Tizen-powered smartwatch that has a curved display and can take a SIM card. The Gear S can use 3G networks for texting, emailing and Web-browsing.
Motorola sent shockwaves across the technology industry when it revealed its smartwatch, the Moto 360, for the first time. By all accounts the smartwatch looked like an ordinary watch. Ironically, that’s as radical as it gets for a wrist-mounted com...
We already know the Moto 360 is going to be the best-looking Android Wear smartwatch yet, thanks to its rounded display and simple design. We also expect it to have Qi wireless charging after documents about the device filtered through the FCC. Now I...
Microsoft-owned Nokia will take on Motorola with the launch of its budget Lumia 635, a quad-core smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1 and armed with 4G internet speeds.
Motorola’s budget Moto E will be launching early next month alongside an improved version of the company’s revered Moto G
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Android Wear smartwatches will be launched by Samsung, LG and Motorola with most of the devices going on sale in select markets today.
Expected news around smartwatches, health systems and Android-connected devices at Google's I/O conference, which starts on Wednesday (US time), is sure to draw attention from consumers as the search giant tries to connect a wide range of home and pe...
Optus has signed yet another smartphone exclusively with the LG F70 following the carrier’s recent deal with HTC.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW