Humans won't be the only ones getting the wearable treatment at this year's International CES show, but pets too.
The poor design of two different smartphones, a low-resolution front camera with the new iPhone, the Moto G's lack of LTE, and the hefty price tag of the Amazon Fire led to disappointment this year when it came to smartphone releases.
Motorola will be taking on the titans from Samsung, Apple and Sony with the release of its Moto X flagship in Australia. The innovative smartphone will go on sale for $749 from retailers next week.
If you plan to buy a cheap smartphone next year expect to get LTE, an HD screen and a good-looking device, as competing manufacturers and chip vendors lower prices.
LG is stealing Motorola’s thunder with the launch of its G Watch R. The circular smartwatch goes on sale today at a premium from retailers and an Australian carrier partner.
Motorola’s hyped Moto 360 smartwatch will finally go on sale in Australia on 31 October. The smartwatch is priced at $329 and will be sold in limited numbers at Australian retailers, such as Harvey Norman and Dick Smith.
Motorola has confirmed the Nexus 6 will be sold in Australian retailers from November. The Nexus maker also plans to bring Android 5.0 Lollipop to its Moto X, G and E range, although timing details were not disclosed.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Next generation Nexus smartphones and tablets running Android L are to be launched tomorrow and, if true, will have them go head-to-head with new iPads from Apple.
Motorola has introduced a slew of innovative features with its upcoming Moto X. The smartphone is made from exotic materials, has a custom CPU, is resistant to water, has a ring flash and offers the benefits of a fast charge battery.
October is firming as the month of release for Motorola’s upcoming flagship, the second generation Moto X, and for the company's smartwatch, the Moto 360.
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
Smartwatches powered by Google's Android Wear operating system will soon become a little more useful, with features like GPS support and offline music playback.
Motorola has unveiled a new range of smartphones at a launch event held in chicago. A new Moto X will lead the range, while a new Moto G will succeed the most popular phone in the company’s illustrious history.
Motorola originally unveiled its Moto 360 smartwatch at Google’s I/O conference. The smartwatch, which was the first device to have a circular screen, was met with riotous applause. Now the concept will become a reality when the smartwatch goes on sa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA