Humans won't be the only ones getting the wearable treatment at this year's International CES show, but pets too.
The poor design of two different smartphones, a low-resolution front camera with the new iPhone, the Moto G's lack of LTE, and the hefty price tag of the Amazon Fire led to disappointment this year when it came to smartphone releases.
Motorola will be taking on the titans from Samsung, Apple and Sony with the release of its Moto X flagship in Australia. The innovative smartphone will go on sale for $749 from retailers next week.
If you plan to buy a cheap smartphone next year expect to get LTE, an HD screen and a good-looking device, as competing manufacturers and chip vendors lower prices.
LG is stealing Motorola’s thunder with the launch of its G Watch R. The circular smartwatch goes on sale today at a premium from retailers and an Australian carrier partner.
Motorola’s hyped Moto 360 smartwatch will finally go on sale in Australia on 31 October. The smartwatch is priced at $329 and will be sold in limited numbers at Australian retailers, such as Harvey Norman and Dick Smith.
Motorola has confirmed the Nexus 6 will be sold in Australian retailers from November. The Nexus maker also plans to bring Android 5.0 Lollipop to its Moto X, G and E range, although timing details were not disclosed.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Next generation Nexus smartphones and tablets running Android L are to be launched tomorrow and, if true, will have them go head-to-head with new iPads from Apple.
Motorola has introduced a slew of innovative features with its upcoming Moto X. The smartphone is made from exotic materials, has a custom CPU, is resistant to water, has a ring flash and offers the benefits of a fast charge battery.
October is firming as the month of release for Motorola’s upcoming flagship, the second generation Moto X, and for the company's smartwatch, the Moto 360.
It's been a big week for smartwatches and the next few days could be even bigger if rumors are true and Apple enters the battle for the wrist on Tuesday.
Smartwatches powered by Google's Android Wear operating system will soon become a little more useful, with features like GPS support and offline music playback.
Motorola has unveiled a new range of smartphones at a launch event held in chicago. A new Moto X will lead the range, while a new Moto G will succeed the most popular phone in the company’s illustrious history.
Motorola originally unveiled its Moto 360 smartwatch at Google’s I/O conference. The smartwatch, which was the first device to have a circular screen, was met with riotous applause. Now the concept will become a reality when the smartwatch goes on sa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW