Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola is beginning to bear fruits as it prepares to bring the Moto Maker program to Australia.
It's common sense to reset an Android phone to its factory state before selling or disposing of it. But beware, researchers recently found that this often fails to properly wipe all sensitive user data from the device.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Some smartphone manufacturers are not configuring devices running the latest version of Android to automatically encrypt personal data, which Google had said would scramble data by default.
Microsoft’s first smartphones to do without the Nokia brand name are launching in Australia. The Microsoft Lumia 435 and the Lumia 532 will be available from early March at prices that make Motorola’s budget Moto E appear expensive.
Humans won't be the only ones getting the wearable treatment at this year's International CES show, but pets too.
The poor design of two different smartphones, a low-resolution front camera with the new iPhone, the Moto G's lack of LTE, and the hefty price tag of the Amazon Fire led to disappointment this year when it came to smartphone releases.
Motorola will be taking on the titans from Samsung, Apple and Sony with the release of its Moto X flagship in Australia. The innovative smartphone will go on sale for $749 from retailers next week.
If you plan to buy a cheap smartphone next year expect to get LTE, an HD screen and a good-looking device, as competing manufacturers and chip vendors lower prices.
LG is stealing Motorola’s thunder with the launch of its G Watch R. The circular smartwatch goes on sale today at a premium from retailers and an Australian carrier partner.
Motorola’s hyped Moto 360 smartwatch will finally go on sale in Australia on 31 October. The smartwatch is priced at $329 and will be sold in limited numbers at Australian retailers, such as Harvey Norman and Dick Smith.
Motorola has confirmed the Nexus 6 will be sold in Australian retailers from November. The Nexus maker also plans to bring Android 5.0 Lollipop to its Moto X, G and E range, although timing details were not disclosed.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Next generation Nexus smartphones and tablets running Android L are to be launched tomorrow and, if true, will have them go head-to-head with new iPads from Apple.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA