You'll at least get two free years of Google Photos storage if you opt for one of Moto's thin phones.
Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
In a world of increasingly similar smartphones, Lenovo has set out to do something different: It has launched the Moto Z and Z Force with a modular connector that allows 'mods' to pump up their hardware capabilities.
The Moto G4, G4 Play, and G4 Plus are a curious expansion to Motorola's budget smartphone line.
The Droid line may also ditch all the black and red, opting for splashes of color and a rounded home button.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
With Google adding in so many new services, Motorola decides it's time to get out of the way.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
The company also announced availability of the Moto X Pure Edition, the U.S. variant of the Moto X Style.
The tweaks look to be relatively minor, but two versions could have broader appeal.
Motorola’s Moto X Style and Play will be sold exclusively by Vodafone on postpaid plans starting from $45 a month.
Motorola's revamped range of smartphones are coming to Australia. The range is composed of the Moto X Style, the Moto X Play and the third generation Moto G.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW