The March security update is ready for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices, while Nougat creeps up in Google's latest ecosystem report.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
Motorola's budget G5 and G5 Plus offer plenty of bang for the buck.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
Don’t expect to see a third generation of the Moto 360 anytime soon.
Company says a module incorporating Google's AR camera tech is "likely" for the handset.
The Moto 360 second edition and Sport models also get an update that fixes pairing issues with iPhone 7 and brings the latest security patches.
Hands on with the Hasselblad True Zoom camera Mod for Motorola's Z Droid smartphones.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
The company also promises 'a new chapter in tablets' among other reveals for the Berlin expo.
There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
You'll at least get two free years of Google Photos storage if you opt for one of Moto's thin phones.
Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
In a world of increasingly similar smartphones, Lenovo has set out to do something different: It has launched the Moto Z and Z Force with a modular connector that allows 'mods' to pump up their hardware capabilities.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTSOE Team LeaderACT
- FTWeb DeveloperACT
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTHead of ArchitectureNSW
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- FTService Desk Operations AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer x 2NSW
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTArcFM/Gis Lead DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Developer - LinuxNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Developer - FileNetQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW