It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
With Google adding in so many new services, Motorola decides it's time to get out of the way.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
The company also announced availability of the Moto X Pure Edition, the U.S. variant of the Moto X Style.
The tweaks look to be relatively minor, but two versions could have broader appeal.
Motorola’s Moto X Style and Play will be sold exclusively by Vodafone on postpaid plans starting from $45 a month.
Motorola's revamped range of smartphones are coming to Australia. The range is composed of the Moto X Style, the Moto X Play and the third generation Moto G.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola is beginning to bear fruits as it prepares to bring the Moto Maker program to Australia.
It's common sense to reset an Android phone to its factory state before selling or disposing of it. But beware, researchers recently found that this often fails to properly wipe all sensitive user data from the device.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Some smartphone manufacturers are not configuring devices running the latest version of Android to automatically encrypt personal data, which Google had said would scramble data by default.
Microsoft’s first smartphones to do without the Nokia brand name are launching in Australia. The Microsoft Lumia 435 and the Lumia 532 will be available from early March at prices that make Motorola’s budget Moto E appear expensive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW