There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
You'll at least get two free years of Google Photos storage if you opt for one of Moto's thin phones.
Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
In a world of increasingly similar smartphones, Lenovo has set out to do something different: It has launched the Moto Z and Z Force with a modular connector that allows 'mods' to pump up their hardware capabilities.
The Moto G4, G4 Play, and G4 Plus are a curious expansion to Motorola's budget smartphone line.
The Droid line may also ditch all the black and red, opting for splashes of color and a rounded home button.
It's been nice having OEMs make its devices, but it looks like Google's ready to take back Android's destiny into its own hands—for real this time.
Parent company Lenovo doesn't want its mobile lineup to lag behind when it comes to core features and design.
With Google adding in so many new services, Motorola decides it's time to get out of the way.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
The company also announced availability of the Moto X Pure Edition, the U.S. variant of the Moto X Style.
The tweaks look to be relatively minor, but two versions could have broader appeal.
Motorola’s Moto X Style and Play will be sold exclusively by Vodafone on postpaid plans starting from $45 a month.
Motorola's revamped range of smartphones are coming to Australia. The range is composed of the Moto X Style, the Moto X Play and the third generation Moto G.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
- Apple will release Olympic-themed Apple Watch bands, but only in Brazil
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC