Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Motorola has unveiled a new version of its iconic RAZR mobile phone -- simply called the Motorola RAZR -- and will exclusively partner with Optus for its Australian launch.
Motorola has released a teaser video for a new smartphone it will announce on 18 October, seemingly hinting that it will be a new version of the iconic RAZR mobile phone.
It's been a massive year in the mobile phone world. Apple launched its fifth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4S, Google's Android platform went from strength to strength, and Nokia stunned the world by announcing it would be switching from Symbian to t...
Motorola has resurrected its iconic RAZR brand in a bid to resurrect some of its former glory. The result is the all-new Motorola RAZR: an Android smartphone that claims to be the thinnest in the world at just 7.1mm thick.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.