Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
The Droid line may also ditch all the black and red, opting for splashes of color and a rounded home button.
Motorola is bringing its 'shatterproof' phone to even more countries in November.
With Google adding in so many new services, Motorola decides it's time to get out of the way.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola is beginning to bear fruits as it prepares to bring the Moto Maker program to Australia.
Motorola will be taking on the titans from Samsung, Apple and Sony with the release of its Moto X flagship in Australia. The innovative smartphone will go on sale for $749 from retailers next week.
Motorola’s hyped Moto 360 smartwatch will finally go on sale in Australia on 31 October. The smartwatch is priced at $329 and will be sold in limited numbers at Australian retailers, such as Harvey Norman and Dick Smith.
Motorola has confirmed the Nexus 6 will be sold in Australian retailers from November. The Nexus maker also plans to bring Android 5.0 Lollipop to its Moto X, G and E range, although timing details were not disclosed.
Motorola has introduced a slew of innovative features with its upcoming Moto X. The smartphone is made from exotic materials, has a custom CPU, is resistant to water, has a ring flash and offers the benefits of a fast charge battery.
Motorola originally unveiled its Moto 360 smartwatch at Google’s I/O conference. The smartwatch, which was the first device to have a circular screen, was met with riotous applause. Now the concept will become a reality when the smartwatch goes on sa...
Motorola sent shockwaves across the technology industry when it revealed its smartwatch, the Moto 360, for the first time. By all accounts the smartwatch looked like an ordinary watch. Ironically, that’s as radical as it gets for a wrist-mounted com...
“A smartphone for all” was the tagline to the Moto E’s press invitation. The ethos behind suggested a smartphone with a low price tag, but one retaining enough functionality to appeal to the masses. The philosophy isn’t unheard of in the technology s...
The Motorola Moto X was one of the last smartphones to be made under Google's guise, and it brought with it a range of industry-shaking innovations. These include its ability to leverage Google's Search and Now platforms, and the options – if you wer...
Armando Rodriguez spent some time with the Moto X and tells you what you need to know about Motorola's latest Android phone.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- CCSystems EngineerQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW