Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
The Droid line may also ditch all the black and red, opting for splashes of color and a rounded home button.
Motorola is bringing its 'shatterproof' phone to even more countries in November.
With Google adding in so many new services, Motorola decides it's time to get out of the way.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola is beginning to bear fruits as it prepares to bring the Moto Maker program to Australia.
Motorola will be taking on the titans from Samsung, Apple and Sony with the release of its Moto X flagship in Australia. The innovative smartphone will go on sale for $749 from retailers next week.
Motorola’s hyped Moto 360 smartwatch will finally go on sale in Australia on 31 October. The smartwatch is priced at $329 and will be sold in limited numbers at Australian retailers, such as Harvey Norman and Dick Smith.
Motorola has confirmed the Nexus 6 will be sold in Australian retailers from November. The Nexus maker also plans to bring Android 5.0 Lollipop to its Moto X, G and E range, although timing details were not disclosed.
Motorola has introduced a slew of innovative features with its upcoming Moto X. The smartphone is made from exotic materials, has a custom CPU, is resistant to water, has a ring flash and offers the benefits of a fast charge battery.
Motorola originally unveiled its Moto 360 smartwatch at Google’s I/O conference. The smartwatch, which was the first device to have a circular screen, was met with riotous applause. Now the concept will become a reality when the smartwatch goes on sa...
Motorola sent shockwaves across the technology industry when it revealed its smartwatch, the Moto 360, for the first time. By all accounts the smartwatch looked like an ordinary watch. Ironically, that’s as radical as it gets for a wrist-mounted com...
“A smartphone for all” was the tagline to the Moto E’s press invitation. The ethos behind suggested a smartphone with a low price tag, but one retaining enough functionality to appeal to the masses. The philosophy isn’t unheard of in the technology s...
The Motorola Moto X was one of the last smartphones to be made under Google's guise, and it brought with it a range of industry-shaking innovations. These include its ability to leverage Google's Search and Now platforms, and the options – if you wer...
Armando Rodriguez spent some time with the Moto X and tells you what you need to know about Motorola's latest Android phone.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000 RAM review
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTData AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW