Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
Microsoft calls it "Project Natal." It's a new piece of technology that uses depth-sensing cameras, microphones, and specialized software to enable voice and facial recognition, full body motion sensing, and the ability to play just about any game wi...
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 4% off $1239 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »