Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
Microsoft calls it "Project Natal." It's a new piece of technology that uses depth-sensing cameras, microphones, and specialized software to enable voice and facial recognition, full body motion sensing, and the ability to play just about any game wi...
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- ARM's new processor could usher in feature-rich robots, appliances, wearables
- Dell's PC, tablet innovations draw attention
- EU tells Google to make more concessions or face charges in antitrust dispute
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note Edge and Gear VR on sale early November
- Optus launches carrier aggregated LTE on 2300MHz spectrum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.