Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
An Israeli startup stepped out from behind the curtain Wednesday and revealed itself as the technology provider for Microsoft's Project Natal, the upcoming motion-control system for its Xbox 360.
Sony will launch worldwide a motion controller for its PlayStation 3 in the fall of this year alongside an "extensive" line-up of compatible software titles, it said Wednesday.
After Microsoft announced Project Natal on Monday, it was hard to believe Sony could put up a fair fight in their own press conference. Then they unveiled their new Motion Controller on the same day Nintendo talked about the Wii MotionPlus, and thing...
Microsoft calls it "Project Natal." It's a new piece of technology that uses depth-sensing cameras, microphones, and specialized software to enable voice and facial recognition, full body motion sensing, and the ability to play just about any game wi...
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
Microsoft's E3 2009 press conference is all-systems-go, so what did Redmond, Washington have up its sleeve? Some pretty amazing stuff, actually. Metal Gear Solid for the Xbox 360? Full-body motion controls that look more responsive, accurate, and ope...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- IDG Pokémon Go bible
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT