A new bill introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives would allow law enforcement officials to shut down websites that enable or facilitate copyright infringement, leading some digital rights groups to suggest that YouTube, Twitter and online ne...
Five large U.S. broadband providers will warn subscribers of illegal file sharing detected on their accounts under a new agreement with members of the entertainment industry, the groups announced Thursday.
A U.S. Senate committee has unanimously approved a controversial bill that would allow the U.S. Department of Justice to seek court orders requiring search engines and Internet service providers to stop sending traffic to websites accused of infringi...
The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) has filed a lawsuit against the Hotfile file hosting service, charging that it encourages the illegal sharing of copyrighted movies and television shows.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation and the operator of Torrent-finder.com have separately vowed to fight domain-name seizures by two U.S. agencies in recent days.
The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) fell victim to the wrath of 4chan members this weekend.
Latest News Articles
- LG's latest curved TV is a 105-inch world record breaker
- Huawei, ZTE, Nokia cleared in patent dispute with InterDigital
- Verizon to report on law-enforcement data requests
- ARM server chip pioneer Calxeda shuts down
- Building products company halts SAP project, citing strategy shift
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Portable Air Conditioners
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Best tablets: Christmas 2013
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »