An appeals court will hear arguments this week about the U.S. International Trade Commission's decision to block digital transmissions of 3D dental records into the U.S., an import ban that could have a broad impact on other digital goods.
A decision by a U.S. government agency prohibiting the transmission of 3D dental records into the U.S. could open the door to further content restrictions on the Internet, digital rights groups have said.
The recent data breach at Sony Pictures Entertainment has prompted a war of words between Google and the U.S movie industry, with the Internet giant accusing a state attorney general of collaborating with movie studios in a copyright enforcement camp...
The dictum, "Please turn off all cell phones" at your local movie theater may soon be expanded to include Google Glass, smartwatches, GoPros, life-logging cameras, and a cast of thousands of other wearables.
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration is considering exemptions that will allow the use of drones for filming movies.
Six major U.S. movie studios have sued Megaupload, the Hong Kong company running the now defunct file-sharing website of the same name, and its founder Kim Dotcom for allegedly encouraging and profiting from copyright infringement.
A U.S. government effort to encourage agreement among copyright holders and Web-based services on how to improve the notice-and-takedown process in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act began Thursday with some disagreement about what direction the di...
Employees of the online file storage service Megaupload discussed widespread copyright infringement on the site in internal communications released Friday by the U.S. Department of Justice.
File-hosting website Hotfile has agreed to pay US$80 million in damages and was also ordered to stop operations unless it uses copyright filtering technologies that prevent infringement of the works of studios, the Motion Picture Association of Ameri...
BitTorrent search engine isoHunt.com will shut down operations next week in a settlement with U.S. movie studios that have long accused the website of copyright infringement, the studios said Thursday.
A U.S. federal court has found file-hosting website Hotfile liable for copyright infringement, according to movie industry body Motion Picture Association of America.
A group of U.S. companies operating Internet advertising networks has pledged to bar websites trafficking in pirated goods from using their services and to take other steps to fight online copyright infringement.
The movie industry has no rights to the profits made by the owner of Usenet-indexing website Newzbin2 by infringing on copyrights, the England and Wales High Court of Justice, Chancery Division, has ruled.
The file-sharing service Mega has fielded 150 copyright warnings since its recent launch as founder Kim Dotcom grows a risky new business while under indictment by U.S. prosecutors for running Megaupload.
A U.S. lawmaker has asked users of Reddit for their ideas about legislation to address the controversial recent practice by two U.S. agencies of seizing websites for alleged copyright infringement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCTest LeadSA
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW