A reliable and well-featured Gigabyte motherboard for an AMD Phenom II CPU
MSI has quite a few innovative and well-designed products to their credit, and the MSI Big Bang Fuzion P55 motherboard is one of them.
An ATX PC motherboard for Intel Core i5/i7 processors
Avnet Technology Solutions has struck an agreement with ASUS to distribute the firm's motherboard and graphics card products in Australia.
It feels great to be first--just ask Gigabyte, who's latest USB 3.0-equipped motherboard has become first motherboard in the world to receive USB-IF certification. Having received USB-IF certification, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard assures users that t...
Gigabyte Technology issued a BIOS update on Friday that fixes a problem for some Windows 7 users who have been unable to sync their iPhones.
Some Windows 7 users are complaining on an Apple discussion forum that they can’t sync their iPhones to their new PCs.
Looks like we'll be waiting a little longer for USB 3.0 after all. The Inquirer is reporting that Asus plans to ditch the snazzy USB 3.0-equipped P6X68 mobo that I wrote about last week. The highly anticipated board was to be the worlds first with Su...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET/SQL) 160714/AP/265Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW