A reliable and well-featured Gigabyte motherboard for an AMD Phenom II CPU
MSI has quite a few innovative and well-designed products to their credit, and the MSI Big Bang Fuzion P55 motherboard is one of them.
An ATX PC motherboard for Intel Core i5/i7 processors
Avnet Technology Solutions has struck an agreement with ASUS to distribute the firm's motherboard and graphics card products in Australia.
It feels great to be first--just ask Gigabyte, who's latest USB 3.0-equipped motherboard has become first motherboard in the world to receive USB-IF certification. Having received USB-IF certification, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard assures users that t...
Gigabyte Technology issued a BIOS update on Friday that fixes a problem for some Windows 7 users who have been unable to sync their iPhones.
Some Windows 7 users are complaining on an Apple discussion forum that they can’t sync their iPhones to their new PCs.
Looks like we'll be waiting a little longer for USB 3.0 after all. The Inquirer is reporting that Asus plans to ditch the snazzy USB 3.0-equipped P6X68 mobo that I wrote about last week. The highly anticipated board was to be the worlds first with Su...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA