Investment bank Morgan Stanley has fired an employee who briefly posted account names and numbers for 900 clients on the Internet.
Confidence in the underlying strength of the tech sector as a whole appears to be solid despite some dispiriting news on the hardware front.
CIOs at midmarket and large companies in Europe and the U.S. will spend 4.5 percent more on IT products and services this year than in 2013 as they focus their budget priorities on cloud computing, ERP and analytics software.
ARM Holdings has done well under CEO Warren East and there was no obvious reason for him to step aside. But by July 1, the new CEO, fellow ARM veteran Simon Segars, will be the new chief executive.
Apple is busy cooking up a "killer app" that will be ready to launch with iOS 7 this summer, an analyst has said following a meeting with Apple management.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia