It's been nearly 50 years since astronauts first landed on the moon. Now the head of the European Space Agency wants to build a permanent international village on the lunar surface.
Scientists at the US space agency NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) have discovered water molecules in the polar regions of the moon.
How often do you go to make a call on your cell phone and you're stymied by a bad connection?
If the 40th anniversary of the moon landing by NASA's Apollo 11 crew has you jonesing for more information about our lunar neighbor, Google Inc. today came out with a new Google Earth feature that promises to provide just that.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW