A wide view is just the start: this monitor also has gaming-centric features such as FreeSync
A frameless but not borderless LED-backlit LCD monitor for basic tasks
Add a touchscreen to your Windows 8 PC or notebook with this 23in monitor from Acer
BenQ's V2200 Eco is the world's first 21.5in LED monitor
Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
If you're not a fan of Google Glass-style displays yet, Sony hopes you might give its new detachable OLED a chance.
Samsung Australia has announced the release of its factory calibrated UD970 professional monitor.
Monitors and TVs supporting 4K resolution are just arriving, but the new DisplayPort 1.3 is already looking forward to 5K resolution.
LG Electronics is planning to show three monitors at IFA in Berlin, including a curved ultrawide model and a new 4K display.
As I wrote the other day, it's a pretty simple matter to add a second monitor to your PC. But what about a third? That might require a little more doing.
A reader Maina wants to know how to connect a second (and possibly even third) monitor to his PC. He wants one for documents, another for his Web browser or music software, and so on.
Question: I often use my TV as a second monitor for giving presentations. My Windows 7 laptop normally operates at a 1920x1080 resolution, but changes to 1360x768 when I connect the TV.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystWA
- CC.Net & Oracle Developers - Agile, Digital/ Portal DevelopmentNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistACT
- FTService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD