FRITZ!Box 7270 review: An all-in-one marvel featuring an ADSL2+ modem, dual-band wireless networking and VoIP
Vodafone's 'USB stick' mobile broadband modem is basic but cheap
An all-in-one ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that represents great value for money
Vodafone's Pocket WiFi modem offers mobile broadband access for up to five devices
This Belkin wireless ADSL2+ modem-router would be absolutely awesome -- except it's very unreliable
Nokia is selling off its wireless modem business to Renesas Electronics, a move that could help the mobile giant better focus on phone competition and get rid of a business that may have been struggling.
LG Electronics MobileComm plans to demonstrate a next-generation cellular modem that can download data at speeds up to 100M bits per second.
A blogger helping to tune a friend's wi-fi network uncovered a gaping security hole in Wi-Fi cable modem routers installed in 64,000 Time Warner subscribers' homes, leaving them open to attack.
Many routers (and modem/routers) offer a QoS feature, which is a handy way of ensuring that, for example, sending email and browsing the Web won't interfere with fast-paced online games or calls using Skype. QoS stands for 'Quality of Service' and it...
Just got back from my folks' house, where Mom and Dad were each encountering the same problem with their respective computers: frequent, sporadic losses of Internet connectivity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD