Smartwatches are the 'it' gadgets this summer, and they'll only get hotter as notable new devices become available. Here's a look at the best smartwatches on the market, plus a few that are rumored to be on the way.
Heroes, bugs, puzzlers, baseball and more fill this list of popular Apple iPhone, iPad games
Just because Gates has given up his role as Microsoft's Chairman doesn't mean he's slowing down…
Vivid Live 2014 is the biggest, brightest and most involving chapter yet of the festival that invigorates Sydney's late autumn/early winter, each year.
Private servers, WiFi camera monitors, remote management -- further proof that the iPad is an IT pro essential
Newest Microsoft Surface device built as both a tablet and an enterprise desktop replacement
If you see anybody trying to pass off these 'prototypes' as real, don’t take them seriously
Everything you need to know about Apple’s retail stores.
Google's sensors avoid trouble, even when other drivers try to distract the cars
The mobile world's whipping post deserves a fresh look, thanks to some compelling new features
Microsoft, Google, Intel, BlackBerry and others bid farewell to brands, projects and more.
Microsoft Office does its best to challenge the reigning Apple iWork.
What IT pros like, in their own words
With so much money to be made selling electronics, many just try to copy what's already successful.
Vodafone is targeting Australians traveling to the 2014 FIFA World Cup with the addition of Brazil to its $5 per day roaming deal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2014: Next-gen smartphones from Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola and more
- Netflix open sources internal threat monitoring tools
- Surface Pro 3 not overheating but needs a software fix, Microsoft says
- Server sales have turned a corner, IDC says
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW