Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
It's the biggest week in payment technology since Apple Pay was introduced last year, and the changes could have a long-term impact on how you buy goods and services in stores.
Apple CEO Tim Cook said Tuesday that the most successful businesses will be those that use mobile devices the best moving forward.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Telstra has released a 4G mobile broadband hotspot intended for use in cars.
Eight years since its debut, Apple's iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about the iPhone.
Telecommunications vendor, Telstra (ASX:TLS), has made public its network investment plans for the financial years 2016 and 2017. They include spending an extra $500 million on improving its mobile network in the next two years.
Whether you want to lower your cell phone bill or find true love, there's usually a way around your problems
We scour the F500 list to home in on the largest tech companies gracing the list.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
- Spotify is retaliating against artists with Apple Music exclusives
- Artificial Intelligence: 7 factors for precision decisions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC