Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
It's the biggest week in payment technology since Apple Pay was introduced last year, and the changes could have a long-term impact on how you buy goods and services in stores.
Apple CEO Tim Cook said Tuesday that the most successful businesses will be those that use mobile devices the best moving forward.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it breaks, buy a replacement part on eBay and stubbornly refuse to upgrade.
Telstra has released a 4G mobile broadband hotspot intended for use in cars.
Eight years since its debut, Apple's iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about the iPhone.
Telecommunications vendor, Telstra (ASX:TLS), has made public its network investment plans for the financial years 2016 and 2017. They include spending an extra $500 million on improving its mobile network in the next two years.
Whether you want to lower your cell phone bill or find true love, there's usually a way around your problems
We scour the F500 list to home in on the largest tech companies gracing the list.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCHelpdesk/Desktop supportVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTERP Technical Consultant (Dynamics AX)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- TPDesktop Support EngineerVIC