The Apple Peel 520, a Chinese-developed product that drew the media's attention for being able to turn an iPod Touch into an iPhone-like device, is coming to America.
Mobility & Wireless
IT shops push BlackBerry smartphones on workers for added security, but a new survey shows that workers are less likely to be highly satisfied with them, compared with phones that the users choose themselves.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC