When restrictive IT policies push employees to personal smartphone apps to share corporate data, the security of that information is at risk. On Wednesday, MobileIron will release an update to its Content Security Service that seeks to plug that hole...
There are endless blogposts and debates on when and whether and how to update iOS 7. Here are some steps suggested by Mike Reed, a solutions engineer who works with enterprise customers for MobileIron, a mobile device management vendor.
MobileIron hopes to help businesses prepare for what it believes will be an onslaught of Android phones in 2012 with an updated version of its mobile device management software.
Mobile devices and applications are streaming into enterprises, changing the way IT departments buy technology and relate to other employees, three vendor executives said this week at the MobileBeat conference in San Francisco.
MobileIron's new version of its smartphones management software now lets an enterprise control deploying internal iOS apps to employees, and it can prevent iPhone users from loading unauthorized apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard review: One fantastic keyboard for your computer, phone, and tablet
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Microsoft-Nissan partnership treats cars like PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW