Nokia's sales of smartphones running Windows Phone continued to grow in the first quarter, and its net loss shrank year on year, even as overall revenue declined.
The volume of mobile spam messages touting free gift cards sharply fell after the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) filed complaints in early March against eight companies, according to antispam vendor Cloudmark.
Snaptiva wants to add a bit more color to the experience of shopping for home design and fashion products, literally.
Germany-based card payments startup Payleven is going to make its chip-and-PIN service available to individuals, the company said on Wednesday.
Amazon.com is continuing the global expansion of its Appstore by announcing that developers can submit their apps for sale in another 200 countries around the world.
Security vendor AVG has released an application for Android that lets users adjust power settings and manage applications to conserve battery power.
Yahoo wants to accelerate its development of mobile products geared toward delivery of personalized content, CEO Marissa Mayer said Tuesday, as the company works to stay relevant in a world where smartphones and tablets are becoming dominant.
Chat Heads, the buzzy messaging feature released as part of Facebook's Home software for Android-based smartphones, is now coming to the iPhone and iPad.
Xamarin has announced Test Cloud, an automated service that lets mobile developers test their apps on hundreds of mobile devices.
Cellular networks in Boston were still operating on Monday evening following the explosions near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, contrary to earlier reports that they had been shut down to prevent remote bomb detonations.
Find My Mac can be used to show the location of a stolen Mac, but the service often does not provide enough evidence to obtain a search warrant and get the stolen device back to its rightful owner, the Dutch police said on Monday.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is seeking to revive its mobile operating system, with a new name, new partners and more money, after Google threatened to block the companies from bringing aboard handset vendors for the OS.
Lyft and Sidecar may be the kings of ridesharing right now, but Uber is coming up in the rearview mirror.
BlackBerry's recent launch of the Z10 smartphone and the upcoming Q10 qwerty device were intended to put the company back on solid ground, but BlackBerry seems to be defending itself from a new crisis every week.
The U.K. Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has launched an investigation into free children's game apps to explore whether these games are misleading, commercially aggressive or otherwise unfair.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's Yoga 720 brings a bit of game with discrete GTX 1050 graphics
- Lenovo's $199 Miix 320 laptop may challenge cheap Chromebooks
- Draytek Vigor 2952 SMB router overview
- 5 Best Australian smartphone deals
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC