Nokia's sales of smartphones running Windows Phone continued to grow in the first quarter, and its net loss shrank year on year, even as overall revenue declined.
The volume of mobile spam messages touting free gift cards sharply fell after the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) filed complaints in early March against eight companies, according to antispam vendor Cloudmark.
Snaptiva wants to add a bit more color to the experience of shopping for home design and fashion products, literally.
Germany-based card payments startup Payleven is going to make its chip-and-PIN service available to individuals, the company said on Wednesday.
Amazon.com is continuing the global expansion of its Appstore by announcing that developers can submit their apps for sale in another 200 countries around the world.
Security vendor AVG has released an application for Android that lets users adjust power settings and manage applications to conserve battery power.
Yahoo wants to accelerate its development of mobile products geared toward delivery of personalized content, CEO Marissa Mayer said Tuesday, as the company works to stay relevant in a world where smartphones and tablets are becoming dominant.
Chat Heads, the buzzy messaging feature released as part of Facebook's Home software for Android-based smartphones, is now coming to the iPhone and iPad.
Xamarin has announced Test Cloud, an automated service that lets mobile developers test their apps on hundreds of mobile devices.
Cellular networks in Boston were still operating on Monday evening following the explosions near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, contrary to earlier reports that they had been shut down to prevent remote bomb detonations.
Find My Mac can be used to show the location of a stolen Mac, but the service often does not provide enough evidence to obtain a search warrant and get the stolen device back to its rightful owner, the Dutch police said on Monday.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is seeking to revive its mobile operating system, with a new name, new partners and more money, after Google threatened to block the companies from bringing aboard handset vendors for the OS.
Lyft and Sidecar may be the kings of ridesharing right now, but Uber is coming up in the rearview mirror.
BlackBerry's recent launch of the Z10 smartphone and the upcoming Q10 qwerty device were intended to put the company back on solid ground, but BlackBerry seems to be defending itself from a new crisis every week.
The U.K. Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has launched an investigation into free children's game apps to explore whether these games are misleading, commercially aggressive or otherwise unfair.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Transformation projectsSA
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW