Nokia's latest advanced feature phone, the Asha 210, comes with a physical key to access WhatsApp messaging, as well as software clients for Twitter and Facebook.
Nokia has accused supplier STMicroelectronics of selling microphones Nokia says it developed to rival HTC, and on Monday won an injunction in the Amsterdam District Court preventing their sale.
Just as the mobile world seems to be finding peace and harmony around LTE, the age-old feud between GSM and CDMA is flaring up again.
Animated GIFs, journal entries, cat photos, and now, more ads. Tumblr, in an effort to further boost its revenue, is rolling out ads into users' mobile feeds.
In just 10 days, Facebook Home has just surpassed a half-million installations on Google Play. As a point of comparison, that's only slightly less than the population of the entire nation of Luxemburg.
Unity Technologies will soon extend its cross-platform game development tools with an open beta trial targeting the BlackBerry 10 OS. It is inviting developers to register now to be among the first to get access.
Yahoo is giving itself a bit of a makeover. Earlier last week it launched two new mobile apps for email and weather; now it's ditching numerous longstanding products, including Deals and SMS Alerts, in an attempt to sharpen its focus.
Mobile users in North America are hanging up and using email, text or social networking at a rapid pace, according to a survey by PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
A Motorola Mobility patent that was successfully used to force Apple to turn off its iCloud push email services for users in Germany last year could be invalid, the District Court in Mannheim, Germany, said on Friday.
Google's core product may always be search, but the company is just as serious about providing in-the-moment information to users with emerging technologies such as Google Now, self-driving cars and Glass, CEO Larry Page signaled on Thursday.
U.S. mobile operators will warn subscribers when they're heading toward a big bill, after most carriers agreed to send email or text alerts when users are about to exceed their monthly usage limits or start using international roaming.
Yahoo has released two new mobile apps, for weather and email, suggesting the company may be on track toward delivering on its promise of offering users a range of new mobile products over the next several months.
Nokia's sales of smartphones running Windows Phone continued to grow in the first quarter, and its net loss shrank year on year, even as overall revenue declined.
The volume of mobile spam messages touting free gift cards sharply fell after the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) filed complaints in early March against eight companies, according to antispam vendor Cloudmark.
Snaptiva wants to add a bit more color to the experience of shopping for home design and fashion products, literally.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD