If the U.S. Federal Communications Commission limits the participation of the largest mobile carriers in upcoming spectrum auctions, it could cost the U.S. treasury billions of dollars, according to a study released Tuesday.
In an effort to help enterprises get a handle on the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend, Novell has released enterprise file sharing software that it claims is as easy to use as commercial cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Microsoft Skydrive, a...
Samsung and Google are reportedly building a Nexus 11 tablet with an 11-in. display that runs Samsung's octa-core processor and will be released this year.
Samsung began production of the industry's first ultra-high-speed, 4Gbit, LPDDR3 mobile memory, which it says has performance levels comparable to the standard DRAM used in personal computers.
Turning off cellphones or even locking them in metal boxes won't be enough to keep them hidden with a new phone detector introduced on Monday.
Preparing its customers to join the emerging 'Internet of things', IBM has released a new appliance built to manage and route a voluminous amount of machine-to-machine small data messages
Samsung on Monday unveiled a sleek update to its Galaxy Tab product line, the 7-in. Galaxy Tab 3.
Connected cars are becoming increasingly common around the world. In India, owners of Mahindra Reva's e2o electric car can now check their battery charge, control air-conditioning, lock or unlock doors and locate the nearest charging station from the...
Samsung is second to Apple in tablet sales and coming on strong, though Samsung Galaxy Tab users remain well behind iPad users in how much they use the Web.
LG Electronics more that doubled its sales of smartphones in the first quarter, which was the first time smartphones outsold feature phones, according to market research company IDC.
Facebook is acquiring Parse, a cloud service company that makes it easier for developers to build mobile apps by providing them with a hosted back-end infrastructure, the companies announced Thursday.
T-Mobile USA's "radical" service plans promising no annual contracts aren't quite as radical as consumers might think, and the mobile operator will change its advertising and offer refunds in a settlement with the state of Washington.
Microsoft garnered just a "niche" in the global tablet market in the first quarter of 2013, following a period of user confusion after the launch of Windows 8 and Windows RT tablets, analysts say.
With Google's futuristic wearable computers on the way, one research firm calculates that the worldwide market for smart glasses could reach nearly 10 million units by 2016.
BlackBerry needed to produce an updated qwerty device for its faithful base of 76 million subscribers, but it remains to be seen whether the Q10 will make serious inroads in reversing BlackBerry's decline.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTFinance Analyst with Accounting background | $71 phVIC
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Process (Banking or Insurance or Gov backg)NSW
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW