Lyft, the ridesharing service known for its fleet of pink mustache-festooned cars, is eyeing international expansion supported by its biggest funding round yet.
Adobe has acquired Thumb Labs, a small mobile app agency, as part of its broader push to give its new cloud-enabled software offerings a more social flavor.
Amazon.com is expanding the distribution of its tablets in a big way with the Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HD 8.9 now available for preorder in over 170 countries, and its Appstore open in nearly 200 countries.
Samsung Electronics has reported global channel sales of over 10 million units of the Galaxy S4 in less than a month after its global launch.
Ericsson may have a contender for oddest networking product if it commercializes the wireless bus windows it demonstrated at this week's CTIA Wireless trade show.
App development teams in companies are unable to keep up the updates rolled out by device vendors, according to a survey conducted by Vanson Bourne, and commissioned by Borland, a Micro Focus company.
Wal-Mart plans to use big data about a customer's usual shopping to automatically create shopping lists for them on its mobile app.
Verizon Wireless is partnering with singer and actress Jennifer Lopez in creating a USretail distribution company that will offer Verizon's devices in stores and online destinations designed to appeal to Latino consumers.
Google's Drive cloud storage service has been retooled for Android users and is now capable of capturing a document by converting a photo of it to text.<
Mobile devices are getting hit by a boom in malware similar to the one that hit PCs starting with the rise of the Web, a security software executive said Tuesday.
Salesforce.com is hoping to set the standard for how government bodies deliver online services to citizens using mobile devices.
New network software from Ericsson is designed to make sure mobile users get the best possible connection when there is both a Wi-Fi and a cellular network available.
Unity Technologies has added the ability to develop for Android and iOS games for free using its platform.
Sprint Nextel has increased its offer to buy out Clearwire, bidding US$3.40 per share, to counter a competing offer by Dish Network.
Mobile operators collect huge amounts of data about how their subscribers use mobile data, and that information is starting to go on sale as targeted intelligence that enterprises can use to better reach consumers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- BBC unveils final version of micro:bit coding device for kids
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 7
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Nvidia attempts to ease the path to deep learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW