Companies large and small are scrambling to keep up with the demands of an increasingly mobile world, and on Thursday Salesforce unveiled a new line of tools that's designed to help.
Snowflake opens cloud data warehouse... Google puts a data center in a coal plant... Facebook opens Messenger to all... and more tech news.
The Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) this week announced the latest version of its Qi (pronounced "chee") wireless charging specification, which provides three times the amount of power as the majority of in-market Qi charging products. In fact, the n...
Facebook wants to squeeze as much growth as it can out of its popular Messenger app, even if that means foregoing Facebook.
Instagram, the popular app for sharing photos with friends, is broadening the reach of those photos.
There's finally something real to 5G: a name.
Twitter has long positioned its site as a way to see what's happening in the world. Now, it wants to tap into our desires as consumers.
Microsoft has rolled out a new OneNote feature to the iPhone first before any other platform, showing off the company's interest in promoting cross-platform use of its note-taking system.
Twitter is planning some big changes to the way people follow events using its service, with a major new feature that will group together tweets, photos and videos related to whatever's happening in the moment.
Microsoft updated its Outlook apps for iOS and Android Thursday to let system administrators have greater control over how employees use corporate email accounts.
As HTC faces shrinking revenue, the smartphone vendor is testing ads over its BlinkFeed media aggregation app, and some users aren't happy.
What happens if you combine the best of Wi-Fi and cellular networks? In South Korea, consumers get gigabit-speed service to their phones.
Windows Phone users who have been testing the upcoming version of Windows 10 for smartphones have a new build to play with.
Security remains a big concern for businesses considering cloud storage, but Dropbox hopes to further calm their fears by integrating its service with enterprise mobile management products.
Twitter has moved well beyond its foundation of 140-character messages. The site will now host videos that play automatically in users' feeds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Delivery ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (PC LAN/UNIX) 160908/SITA/901Asia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- FTMobility Developers x 4 (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC