Microsoft's Office suite for iOS picked up a host of new updates Thursday morning, including a few features designed to help people better share and collaborate on documents.
Need something to watch on a flight? You can download an episode of your favorite show in less than a minute and a half on Verizon Wireless at Atlanta's airport -- or spend 13 hours doing the same over T-Mobile USA at Los Angeles International.
The mayor of New York City has reached an agreement with Uber, dropping plans for a strict cap on its growth that would have limited the number of cars available in the city.
Last year, Twitter sought to broaden the reach of its software by giving outside developers new tools at its first Flight conference. This year the company will try again, as the pressure on it to grow its user base has only increased.
Apple shared details on its efforts to make inroads into the enterprise space via its IBM partnership on Tuesday.
Yahoo has reported an uncharacteristic rise in revenue for the second quarter, but it came with a hefty sum spent on boosting its search traffic.
Apple and IBM's enterprise partnership has yielded 10 new apps, including one that targets business travellers and others that make use of predictive analytics and iBeacons.
Audi, BMW and Daimler will jointly purchase Nokia's Here digital mapping service for roughly $2.7 billion, and they plan to invite other auto makers to take a stake in the company as well, according to reports published on Tuesday.
Google has acquired Pixate, whose app-prototyping service could help Google make better apps of its own.
Microsoft's virtual assistant Cortana is packing her bags and heading for new countries after the launch of Windows 10.
Square has been expanding into the world of small-business financial services, and on Tuesday it continued that push with the launch of a new mobile app to help business owners track their sales.
Google has removed from its Play store an app that allowed California residents to purchase medical marijuana from growers.
Samsung rolls out thin, light Galaxy Tab S2... drones do good, evil... hacked data from site for cheaters splashed online... and more tech news.
The Massachusetts attorney general's office has launched an examination into how Uber and Lyft cater to people with disabilities, potentially creating more regulatory problems for the ride-hailing companies.
Homejoy, the at-home cleaning service that's one of a new breed of startups serving as a broker of on-demand services, is shutting down, as companies in that category face legal challenges aimed at forcing them to classify freelancers as employees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW