Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
At the BoxWorks conference, the Apple CEO explained why the former foes could gain more by collaborating than by competing.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
The Mozilla Foundation wants to make sure that the Web remains a platform where anyone can create content, rather than just a place to consume information and services created by others.
Microsoft is quietly testing an app that seems designed for people who feel overwhelmed by the media's endless stream of news stories and who wish they had a helper app that reads them article summaries.
Smartphone users might be better off seeing a doctor than relying on a family of mobile apps to diagnose whether moles on their skin are cancerous.
Samsung will launch its mobile payment service next week, a crowded market which includes heavyweights Apple and Google.
Two days after announcing a sweeping reorganization, Google has detailed its first departure. Niantic Labs, an augmented reality unit of Google, will be spun off into an independent company.
Microsoft's Office apps for iOS were updated Wednesday to make it easier for people to work with files sent and received using Outlook for iOS.
Google is putting some of the most Google-y Android apps in the spotlight, and is sharing their source code to spur development of other apps.
After a month-long hiatus, Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 Mobile to testers Wednesday, fixing a bunch of bugs and adding a few new features as the company gets closer to releasing its mobile operating system.
When Google announced on Monday that it would create a new holding company called Alphabet, of which Google Inc. will be just one part, Larry Page said the new structure would allow the company to get more ambitious things done. But there was still a...
Salesforce has long been a proponent of wearable computing's enterprise potential, and on Tuesday it showed off five new Apple Watch apps created specifically for business users.
Microsoft will begin inviting users to test the new iOS and Android apps of Skype for Business, the enterprise communications software whose latest version was launched a few months ago.
Digium has launched open source SDKs that aim to make it easier for developers to add voice and video calling, instant messaging, and push notifications to their Android and iOS apps.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- PTProject ManagersACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- PTSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsSA
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - TelcoQLD
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC