Android has a lot going for it, but as the last week has shown its approach to selling and distributing applications is going to need some improvement. Ever since launching Android in 2007, Google has gone out of its way to making the mobile operatin...
SAS Institute is teaming up with mobile BI (business intelligence) vendor Mellmo to bring analytic applications to Apple's iPhone and iPad, the companies announced Tuesday.
There was a disturbance in the force this past week. Did you notice? Apple publicly made a positive security move. Seriously. (Stop laughing!)
Research in Motion (RIM) has confirmed that its chief marketing Officer, Keith Pardy, is departing for personal reasons, a move that has provoked renewed concerns about RIM's marketing efforts.
Not getting enough sleep these days? You may have to blame your computer or your mobile phone.
For only the second time, Google last weekend remotely deleted Android apps from users' phones.
TeliaSonera will use a modem from ZTE to allow users to access its LTE (Long Term Evolution) network using multiple spectrum bands, and in the process open the door for using the network technology in both cities and rural areas, the operator said on...
With consumers using the cloud service providers more often for their data storage, analysts are raising the prospect that iPad 2 buyers will look to save money by getting versions that have less on-device storage.
Android smartphones beat out iPhone and BlackBerry devices for the first time in the U.S. in the latest Nielsen Co. survey conducted just prior to Verizon Wireless sales of the iPhone.
Samsung could be prepping an 8.9-inch tablet computer to unveil at a March 22 event in Orlando, based on content in invitations sent to press yesterday and earlier rumors.
Four operators will be able to offer mobile broadband in the 800MHz band, which is especially well-suited for rural areas, after a spectrum auction in Sweden, local telecommunications regulator PTS said on Friday.
Microsoft is again updating Samsung's Windows Phone 7-based smartphones, after technical problems forced a halt to the program, it said in a <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/2011/02/23/more-answers-about-our-fi...
The iPad 2 is finally here (well, actually shipping March 11). The tech industry, which has been keeping a sharp eye on the rise of the disruptive tablet, as well as making smart predictions about the iPad 2 for months, was pretty much on the mark. T...
By the time that Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrapped up today's launch of a revamped iPad, analysts were already calling it "incremental" and pointing out that it the new tablet delivers "no surprises."
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Bose QuietComfort 25 review: A traveller's companion
- 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Oppo R5: World's thinnest phone at 4.85mm coming to Australia
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC