Research In Motion reported late Wednesday that email was operating, and BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) traffic was online and passing successfully in all regions where its service was previously affected.
Red Bend, which makes products for delivering over-the-air software updates, will soon offer a virtualization technology for Android devices that allows a user to have both a personal profile and a business profile on the same device.
As more companies allow employees to bring smartphones and tablets into work, Android device makers are building products and partnerships to secure them, and now Samsung is joining the fray.
Apple has released iOS 5, its hotly anticipated upgrade to the operating system that powers the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
iOS 5 is now available for download -- you might even be attempting to download it right now. Here's what you can expect from the new update.
Apple's major overhaul of its iOS operating system arrives today, but amidst the excitement comes a major concern: Will iOS 5 function properly on older model iPhones? Or will there be an added circle of bricked-iPhone hell comparable to what happene...
It took some time for push notifications to arrive on the iOS platform; they didn’t become a feature until the June 2009 release of what was then called iPhone 3.0. And it’s fair to say that, up until now, the feature hasn’t really been worth the wai...
Nokia Windows Phones were well-hidden during a tour of the company's phone-testing facility in San Diego, but they loomed large over the conversation.
Cadillac wants to let drivers have natural conversations with their cars and get physical feedback from a touchscreen in some models coming as soon as next year.
Microsoft and Nokia are wooing Symbian developers, offering them help in porting applications to Windows Phone ahead of the launch of the Finnish company's first smartphone based on Microsoft's platform.
Startup Nukona is taking a different tack from mobile virtualization advocates when it comes to securing and managing apps, introducing a "wrapper" for individual apps in which enterprises can apply a specific set of policies for each one.
People may soon pay bills and manage their banking by waving their hands in front of their TVs, if an application from a Lithuanian company at this week's CTIA conference proves successful.
Apple today prepared iOS, Mac and Windows users for tomorrow's launch of iOS 5 and iCloud by shipping iTunes 10.5.
The CEOs of the three largest U.S. mobile operators largely ignored their fierce competition on Tuesday, delivering one keynote speech after another at CTIA Wireless Enterprise & Applications that emphasized the benefits of the wireless industry ...
Huawei is focused on bringing smartphones and tablets to the masses in the U.S. and hopes to be among the top five mobile phone vendors in the U.S in the next three years, company executives said Tuesday at CTIA.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus offers unlimited data for new home broadband bundles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW