Brightcove's native plug-in architecture for its App Cloud and Application Craft's launch of Mobile Build are the latest examples of how cross-platform development tools for mobile apps are becoming increasingly cloud-centric.
Cisco Systems and Qualcomm are putting their considerable wireless weight behind a system to make it easier for retail stores and other venues to offer information to visitors over Wi-Fi.
Nokia dropped to seventh place in the global smartphone market in the third quarter, as Samsung and Apple controlled 46.5 per cent of the market, according to Gartner.
Visa said Tuesday that it has expanded its digital wallet service V.me to an additional 53 banks and 23 merchant partners.
A new beta version of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) that allows users to make voice calls over Wi-Fi is now available for download, Research In Motion said Tuesday.
Cisco Systems plans to build small cellular base stations, building upon its fast-growing business in Wi-Fi base stations for mobile operator networks, Chairman and CEO John Chambers said on Tuesday.
A U.S. district judge has approved a request for class action in a lawsuit against pizza maker Papa John's International for allegedly sending hundreds of thousands of text spam messages.
A 16-year-old security researcher from India plans to present a malware application for Windows Phone 8 at the upcoming MalCon security conference in New Delhi, India, on Nov. 24.
AT&T announced general availability of its Enhanced Push-to-Talk service on Tuesday, taking on Sprint's Direct Connect Now app as the carriers vie to attract users of the fading Nextel network.
Nokia plans an ambitious expansion of its mapping and location-based services platform beyond its own smartphones to competing devices running OSes other than Windows Phone 8, it said Tuesday.
SAP said Tuesday that it plans to roll out a series of mobile applications for Windows 8, a move that underscores the companies' deep partnership at a time when many observers believe Microsoft's new OS is in for a tough ride.
Mobile card payments startup iZettle has settled its payments dispute with Visa Europe and can now accept Visa payments in Norway, Finland and Denmark, the company announced on Tuesday.
Bank of America will extend its mobile payments service to small retailers in December, allowing them to use smartphones and tablets as point-of-sale terminals.
Anyone who finds it hard to believe that the average U.S. mobile subscriber sent 696 text messages per month in the second quarter of this year may be relieved to know that this figure fell to 678 per month in the third quarter.
Research In Motion will launch BlackBerry 10 and the two first smartphones based on the operating system on Jan. 30, the company said on Monday.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCTransport Planner - GIS SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS