Engineers at Fujitsu Laboratories are developing an HTML 5-based platform for smartphones that designed to keep corporate data secure when accessed from employee-owned handsets.
Twitter has announced a new mobile video sharing service, called Vine, designed to allow users to connect through short video clips in a fashion akin to tweeting.
Nokia swung to a net profit during the fourth quarter, as it sold a growing number of Windows Phone-based smartphones.
With speculation swirling that Google is preparing to come out with what's been called the Google X phone and a Google X tablet this spring, analysts say the company is pushing the hardware envelope.
Microsoft has released the software development kit for Windows Phone 7.8, and the company is expected to roll out the update to users at the end of January.
The number of distinct Android malware specimens detected will reach 1 million this year, predicts Trend Micro in its annual security roundup report, noting that the surge in Android malware has grown at a faster clip in three years than was seen in ...
With the latest generation of high-end smartphones sporting power-hungry 5-inch screens, a growing number of phone vendors are emphasizing bigger batteries rather than thinner devices.
For every person using 4G LTE now, there will be at least one more subscriber by the end of this year, IHS iSuppli says.
If you want to be among the first to experience Mailbox for iPhone, stop reading for a moment and make a reservation for early access to the app. We'll wait.
German smartphone users will be able to make smartphone-to-smartphone payments using only an account and a phone number from mid-February, Telefónica Germany announced.
Research In Motion has renamed its web store BlackBerry World, as it gets ready to add more content ahead of the launch of the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Fujitsu is working on a new technology that will let users download files from PCs to their mobile phones by shooting videos of them.
Two iPhone hackers hinted they're making progress towards developing a new jailbreak for the latest version of Apple's mobile operating system.
Research In Motion kicked off its latest and last port-a-thon event on Friday, pushing developers to port their applications over to the new BlackBerry 10 operating system. The new OS, on which much of the fortunes of Research In Motion ride, will be...
Nokia is embracing the 3D printing community by releasing files that will let smartphone users create their own custom shells.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Quickflix halts trading ahead of acquisition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW