Research In Motion is changing its name to BlackBerry, a move it hopes will signify a fresh start for the company.
With its future in the balance, the company until now known as Research In Motion launched its new BlackBerry 10 operating system, two new handsets and a new company name.
Foursquare has launched a new mobile app aimed at making it easier for the 1 million business owners using the service to connect and share news with customers.
The U.S. Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security have asked for more time to consider Softbank's proposed takeover of Sprint Nextel, a move that may signal a rough road ahead for the US$20 billion deal.
Apple has released iOS 6.1 for iPhone and iPad, the latest version of its mobile operating system.
AppSense has released MobileNow, a cloud-based service that combines device and application administration features, as it hopes to take a bite out of the growing mobile management market.
Apple will start selling a version of the fourth-generation iPad with 128GB of storage starting Feb. 5, doubling the maximum offered storage space.
U.S. phone unlocking services face the biggest legal risk from mobile operators keen to enforce a change in copyright law that now makes it illegal to modify a mobile device to work on another network, according to the Electronic Frontier Foundation ...
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer has identified new products and mobile investments as among several strategies aimed at keeping the company relevant as it tries to compete against the likes of Google and Facebook.
Sierra Wireless will unload its AirCard mobile add-on business to Netgear for about US$138 million in cash and become a pure-play M2M vendor.
Apple today released iOS 6.1, the first major update for the mobile operating system since its September 2012 launch, patching 27 security vulnerabilities and adding 36 LTE carriers to the iPhone 5's support list.
A yearlong investigation by government privacy watchdogs in Canada and the Netherlands identified major weaknesses in the way the WhatsApp cellphone messaging application handled the personal information of its users.
Research In Motion is lowering the cost of the cheapest application price tier on BlackBerry World in order to make applications more attractive, as the company prepares to launch BlackBerry 10.
An ITU group has approved a successor to the H.264 video encoding standard, opening the door to future video transmission using only half the bandwidth that's now required.
Research In Motion has hinted that it will launch two new handsets early next month to accompany the release of its BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCSenior Business Intelligence Analyst - "Power BI"QLD
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT