HTC has announced its new flagship HTC One smartphone, which HTC Americas President Mike Woodward dubbed "the best phone ever made."
Ever since the iPhone debuted in 2007, Microsoft has struggled to adapt to the quickly changing smartphone world--and company Chairman Bill Gates knows it.
Cisco's long-anticipated entry into cellular base stations will come at Mobile World Congress next week, along with the company's familiar promise of an end-to-end architecture.
Adding small cells to mobile networks made up of full-sized base stations should help to fuel more voice and data calls, but outdoors, linking those dispersed cells to wired networks presents its own problems.
Tizen, the open-source project backed by Intel and Samsung Electronics, has released to software developers and device makers the software development kit and source code for a new version of its operating system.
Orange hopes to increase smartphone use among seniors with the Fujitsu Stylistic S01, which uses a number of technologies to make the phone a better fit for users who are over 65 years old.
HTC and Nokia are separately expected to announce super-high-quality cameras in new smartphones expected to be unveiled the next week.
LG Electronics revealed its new Optimus G Pro on Monday, marketing it as a direct challenge to Samsung Electronics' successful Galaxy Note 2.
Browser developer Opera Software will acquire Skyfire Labs, which develops technology to speed video delivery over mobile networks, the companies said Friday.
Danish toy company Lego and 3D design company Autodesk want to make it easier for tech-savvy children to build complicated robots by introducing 3D software that shows every step in the building process.
Google is rolling out some enhancements to Google Now, a mobile app that gives Android users personalized information on the fly. The changes could help make the tool a bigger part of people's daily lives.
Global smartphone sales skyrocketed by 38 per cent in the fourth quarter year over year. Meanwhile, Samsung ended 2012 in the top position for both smartphone sales and overall mobile phone sales, Gartner reported.
Apple sold more phones in Japan than any other manufacturer last year, rising above local manufacturers for the first time, according to a research firm.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer thinks there are problems with checking email on a smartphone, but her company is working on a solution.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW