Mobile carriers should deploy a number of safeguards to protect their customers against a growing problem of unauthorized billing through mobile payments, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said in a report released Friday.
Brooklyn-based Sprezzat wants to modernize caller ID for people's smartphones with a little help from Twitter and Facebook.
German government officials including Chancellor Angela Merkel could soon be communicating about classified matters using BlackBerry Z10 smartphones equipped with a new micro-SD card from SecuSmart.
The Android operating system has been cleared of patent infringement in a case brought by Nokia against Android smartphone maker HTC.
This year's South by Southwest Interactive will play host to tech trends in areas as diverse as gaming, artificial intelligence, 3D printing and social networking, but whether the next Twitter will emerge at the conference is harder to say.
The growing use of handheld devices and social media among students is creating a technology tipping point for schools that could completely break down the barriers between teaching platforms within five to 10 years, Bill Gates said Thursday.
Company attorney says the fact that there are no other stores peddling iOS apps doesn't mean Apple has a monopoly
Facebook unveiled an updated look for its News Feed on Thursday, showing a feature that is more visual and offers different feeds for drill-down interests.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed eight complaints against companies allegedly involved in sending unsolicited text messages offering free gifts or gift cards, with the agency alleging the defendants have sent 180 million spam texts.
Facebook is set to unveil an updated News Feed on Thursday and analysts have a wish list of changes that users might welcome.
Faster Web browsing and lower data use might be on the cards for Android mobile phone users if they download a new version of the Chrome Web browser offered by Google.
Google on Tuesday pushed out an update for its Maps iPhone app designed to make it easier for users to search for local businesses and contacts in their address book.
Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology (SIT) has taken the concept of using NFC-equipped smartphones as keys one step further by allowing access rights to be shared.
Japan's Softbank will soon launch a new service around small GPS trackers that it will rent out to customers for a monthly fee.
After spending the past six months talking about prioritizing its business around mobile platforms, Facebook says it's time to get down to business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT