Facebook is set to unveil an updated News Feed on Thursday and analysts have a wish list of changes that users might welcome.
Faster Web browsing and lower data use might be on the cards for Android mobile phone users if they download a new version of the Chrome Web browser offered by Google.
Google on Tuesday pushed out an update for its Maps iPhone app designed to make it easier for users to search for local businesses and contacts in their address book.
Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology (SIT) has taken the concept of using NFC-equipped smartphones as keys one step further by allowing access rights to be shared.
Japan's Softbank will soon launch a new service around small GPS trackers that it will rent out to customers for a monthly fee.
After spending the past six months talking about prioritizing its business around mobile platforms, Facebook says it's time to get down to business.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration has sided with more than 100,000 petition signers who asked the government to legalize the unlocking of smartphones.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has begun a test run of a Google database of unused spectrum in the television bands that's available for wireless broadband.
BlackBerry has started rolling out the first software update for its flagship Z10 smartphone.
The Mobile World Congress exhibition in Barcelona closed its doors on Thursday, with a sudden rain shower sending the last attendees scurrying off to their hotels. It's been a gargantuan affair that saw pretty much everyone who is anything in the mob...
The idea that the technology behind search is a done deal is far from the truth, according to Google, as the company appears to still have plenty of tricks up its sleeve to improve it.
There has to be a sea change in how mobile operators build their networks and implement new services, and virtualization will make it possible, carriers and equipment vendors say.
This year's MWC may have been lacking in high-end smartphone launches, but the "W" stands for "world" and lower-cost models shown this week are needed to open up the mobile-phone market to more people globally.
A version of LTE that could give consumers more mobile bandwidth for downloading content or apps is moving from the margins to the mainstream at Mobile World Congress this week.
Facebook has blocked Vintage Camera, an Instagram-like photo app, from accessing its API (application programming interface). The move follows the recent blocking of other apps by the social networking giant.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia