Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
A quick comparison of Sony's mid-ranger and high-ender.
How Microsoft is building on widespread approval of Windows 10 to entice developers to develop on its platform.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
As Microsoft began shipping its HoloLens augmented reality headgear, the company gave journalists a sneak peek into how developers can create networked experiences.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Jason Snell takes a close look at the new iPhone SE and he finds himself thrown back in time.
“The continued need for broadband access is driving new projects..."
Popular Chinese smartphone company Oppo is gaining traction in Australia as its phones are sold in almost 1000 retail properties.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Software DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HANNA ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Java DevelopersACT
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCPre Sales Solution SpecialistVIC
- CCInterface AnalystSA
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- CCTesting Business Analyst (Gold Coast based)QLD
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- FTAPI EvangelistVIC
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness Analyst/TesterVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia