How Microsoft is building on widespread approval of Windows 10 to entice developers to develop on its platform.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
As Microsoft began shipping its HoloLens augmented reality headgear, the company gave journalists a sneak peek into how developers can create networked experiences.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Jason Snell takes a close look at the new iPhone SE and he finds himself thrown back in time.
“The continued need for broadband access is driving new projects..."
Popular Chinese smartphone company Oppo is gaining traction in Australia as its phones are sold in almost 1000 retail properties.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
At the BoxWorks conference, the Apple CEO explained why the former foes could gain more by collaborating than by competing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW