Over ear headphones you could spend a whole day wearing in quiet comfort
Apple Keynote review: This app remains a work in progress
Numbers for iPhone review: Not all is perfect in Numbers-land
mobile in pictures
Once again, Google I/O was held at the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco, May 28 and 29. As Google's annual confab for third-party developers, engineers from across the world attended the show to hear about Google's latest products and services. This year, Google revealed, among other services, Android Pay, a new way to purchase items in brick-and-mortar stores using Android smartphones; a developer preview of "M," the next version of the Android operating system; Brillo, a new OS based on Android to control devices in the home and let them talk to each other; and a new photo sharing app called Google Photos.
Heading out on the road? Be sure you have these critical business apps on your Android device
Googles LG-made Nexus is a powerhouse. Here's a first look at the latest entry in the company's Nexus line.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
“The continued need for broadband access is driving new projects..."
Popular Chinese smartphone company Oppo is gaining traction in Australia as its phones are sold in almost 1000 retail properties.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Running late for a meet up with friends or an appointment? Share a location securely and for a limited time period with smartphone application Glympse. It's a free download for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and BlackBerry.
Using your smartphone or tablet to control your Tivo box is easy and offers a lot of flexibility in recording shows and channel surfing.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
I'm a big fan of working at offsite locations--meaning my local Wi-Fi-equipped coffee shop. In fact, I'll often spend the afternoon hunkered down at Panera Bread, iced tea in one hand and a French Toast bagel in the other. (It's bad form to set up sh...
“With each generation the company makes measured, incremental technology improvements to its iPhone line, and this time around those changes are increasing Apple’s per-unit material cost.”
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
When Patrick Benson joined Ovation Brands back in September 2013, he was given a tall order: modernize an array of legacy IT systems that could no longer keep up with the restaurant-chain conglomerate's business processes.
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Project ManagerVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT