Mobile World Congress is the go to event for all things mobile. While it has a huge focus on enterprise and business to business tech, it is still the go to place for consumer releases from all the big brands, excluding Apple which does not participa...
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
The level of stress caused by mobile phone streaming delays is comparable to the same individual's experience watching a horror film, according to the Mobile World Congress edition of the Ericsson Mobility Report.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
If you thought HP's impending corporate split would make it slink away from the PC game, you're wrong. If anything, the company's new Spectre x360 laptop, announced on the eve of Mobile World Congress, seems intent on proving HP will be as frisky as ...
HTC’s multimedia-savvy Desire 820 will launch next week in Australia. Optus will range the smartphone first, though HTC claims the smartphone will progressively roll out to other retailers.
Smartphones, smart chips, mobile browsers and augmented reality will be reality at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
We love a good rumour or leak, and this time it's Samsung's plans for its Mobile World Congress (MWC) announcement in Barcelona next month.
Nokia's N8 smartphone may soon be superseded by a superior model running the MeeGo operating system, thought to be called the Nokia N9.
Microsoft fitted out its stands at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona with huge touch screens that offered a taste of Windows Phone Series 7
Since the beginning of the year, doubts about economic recovery have sent markets on a roller-coaster ride, but the IT sector keeps plugging along, showing signs that it is becoming increasingly dynamic.
When Google chief executive Eric Schmidt took the stage at Mobile World Congress, it seemed that many of his remarks were meant to placate the mobile phone industry. And for good reason: Over the last year, Google has become a mobile powerhouse -- th...
BlackBerry maker Research In Motion on Tuesday introduced a new browser for its devices, which runs on WebKit, the rendering engine behind Apple's Safari browser. The New BlackBerry browser is touted as easier and faster to use, and will be available...
The Google Nexus One is no longer the king of the Android hill anymore. The HTC Desire, unveiled Tuesday, is the latest must-have Android phone.
Hola! On day three of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, we were shocked, surprised and genuinely mystified that Microsoft's Windows Mobile platform got us excited. Yes, you read that correctly - we’re excited about Windows Phone Series 7.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's mobile apps will get better image capture and OCR via the Office Lens camera app
- Severe vulnerability in Cisco's WebEx extension for Chrome leaves PCs open to easy attack
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW