Mobile World Congress is the go to event for all things mobile. While it has a huge focus on enterprise and business to business tech, it is still the go to place for consumer releases from all the big brands, excluding Apple which does not participa...
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
The level of stress caused by mobile phone streaming delays is comparable to the same individual's experience watching a horror film, according to the Mobile World Congress edition of the Ericsson Mobility Report.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
If you thought HP's impending corporate split would make it slink away from the PC game, you're wrong. If anything, the company's new Spectre x360 laptop, announced on the eve of Mobile World Congress, seems intent on proving HP will be as frisky as ...
HTC’s multimedia-savvy Desire 820 will launch next week in Australia. Optus will range the smartphone first, though HTC claims the smartphone will progressively roll out to other retailers.
Smartphones, smart chips, mobile browsers and augmented reality will be reality at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
We love a good rumour or leak, and this time it's Samsung's plans for its Mobile World Congress (MWC) announcement in Barcelona next month.
Nokia's N8 smartphone may soon be superseded by a superior model running the MeeGo operating system, thought to be called the Nokia N9.
Microsoft fitted out its stands at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona with huge touch screens that offered a taste of Windows Phone Series 7
Since the beginning of the year, doubts about economic recovery have sent markets on a roller-coaster ride, but the IT sector keeps plugging along, showing signs that it is becoming increasingly dynamic.
When Google chief executive Eric Schmidt took the stage at Mobile World Congress, it seemed that many of his remarks were meant to placate the mobile phone industry. And for good reason: Over the last year, Google has become a mobile powerhouse -- th...
BlackBerry maker Research In Motion on Tuesday introduced a new browser for its devices, which runs on WebKit, the rendering engine behind Apple's Safari browser. The New BlackBerry browser is touted as easier and faster to use, and will be available...
The Google Nexus One is no longer the king of the Android hill anymore. The HTC Desire, unveiled Tuesday, is the latest must-have Android phone.
Hola! On day three of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, we were shocked, surprised and genuinely mystified that Microsoft's Windows Mobile platform got us excited. Yes, you read that correctly - we’re excited about Windows Phone Series 7.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Draytek Vigor 2952 SMB router overview
- 5 Best Australian smartphone deals
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCProject Manager TelecommunicationsQLD
- FTSenior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW