Mobile World Congress is the go to event for all things mobile. While it has a huge focus on enterprise and business to business tech, it is still the go to place for consumer releases from all the big brands, excluding Apple which does not participa...
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
The level of stress caused by mobile phone streaming delays is comparable to the same individual's experience watching a horror film, according to the Mobile World Congress edition of the Ericsson Mobility Report.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
If you thought HP's impending corporate split would make it slink away from the PC game, you're wrong. If anything, the company's new Spectre x360 laptop, announced on the eve of Mobile World Congress, seems intent on proving HP will be as frisky as ...
HTC’s multimedia-savvy Desire 820 will launch next week in Australia. Optus will range the smartphone first, though HTC claims the smartphone will progressively roll out to other retailers.
Smartphones, smart chips, mobile browsers and augmented reality will be reality at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
We love a good rumour or leak, and this time it's Samsung's plans for its Mobile World Congress (MWC) announcement in Barcelona next month.
Nokia's N8 smartphone may soon be superseded by a superior model running the MeeGo operating system, thought to be called the Nokia N9.
Microsoft fitted out its stands at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona with huge touch screens that offered a taste of Windows Phone Series 7
Since the beginning of the year, doubts about economic recovery have sent markets on a roller-coaster ride, but the IT sector keeps plugging along, showing signs that it is becoming increasingly dynamic.
When Google chief executive Eric Schmidt took the stage at Mobile World Congress, it seemed that many of his remarks were meant to placate the mobile phone industry. And for good reason: Over the last year, Google has become a mobile powerhouse -- th...
BlackBerry maker Research In Motion on Tuesday introduced a new browser for its devices, which runs on WebKit, the rendering engine behind Apple's Safari browser. The New BlackBerry browser is touted as easier and faster to use, and will be available...
The Google Nexus One is no longer the king of the Android hill anymore. The HTC Desire, unveiled Tuesday, is the latest must-have Android phone.
Hola! On day three of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, we were shocked, surprised and genuinely mystified that Microsoft's Windows Mobile platform got us excited. Yes, you read that correctly - we’re excited about Windows Phone Series 7.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- HTC is reportedly releasing a new U phone that makes better use of its bezels
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationQLD
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- PTMobile App DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- CCWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- TPBusiness Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW