RIM has unveiled its highly graphical, touch-oriented Peek and Flow user experience in a bid to regain its lost relevance
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
In August 2010, hackers bent on jailbreaking Android smartphones found a vulnerability in the way the Android debugger handled an overwhelming number of processes. The code designed to exploit the flaw, dubbed RageAgainstTheCage, allowed users to ref...
was a polarising force that reshaped the tech industry several times
Oracle on Tuesday showed JavaFX rich client software running on both an Apple iPad and a Google Android-based Samsung Galaxy tablet, along with introducing a separate project using HTML5 to bring Java to Apple's iOS platform, called Project Avatar.
Smart in design and stingy on power, HP's Envy convertible works well as a laptop or a tablet.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The real rival to the iPhone 5 is the HTC One, not the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The old BlackBerry is dead and buried, and the new one is a worthy option in the modern smartphone world
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- iPads and Apple TV aimed at transforming patient care
- This week in games: Diablo 4 whispers, Civilization VI launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCJava Developer - CQ5VIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Perl Developer | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW