Behold your high-tech future
Here’s what’s grabbing our attention right now at the sprawling CES 2013 gadget show in Las Vegas
As a catch-all term, “mobile” can mean anything from a me-too app to an elaborate augmented reality platform.
No-code, low-code, and Cloud-based offerings give developers even more options for rapid prototyping and deployment of mobile apps
From Google Android development to crazy iPhone stunts, it’s been a busy year
Stuck for a last-minute gift? If your giftee is the proud owner of an iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch, there are plenty of gadgets to choose from. Here are some items that Apple fans will love.
Our look back at the highlights of the smartphone’s lightning-fast rise to prominence.
13 new things to put onto your iPad or tablet
Google's Android 4.2 release brings bold new flavors to the Jelly Bean platform. Here's a look at the new and noteworthy features it'll bring to your device.
Narcissism on the go has never been so easy.
With the fifth anniversary of the Google Android operating system’s release quickly approaching, we look back on the platform’s rise from also-ran to market leader.
Optus has activated its first 4G sites for customers in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD.
The Samsung-designed device is the first in the Nexus line to directly challenge the iPad.
Googles LG-made Nexus is a powerhouse. Here's a first look at the latest entry in the company's Nexus line.
Microsoft's Metro environment in Windows 8 and Windows RT takes the iPad approach to apps, but is it better?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
- Companies battle for control of Italy's national fiber network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.