With the iPhone 5S and 5C expected to hit Apple stores next week, here's a look back in time at the evolution of the smartphone that started it all.
Just in case you were underwhelmed by the new Apple smartphones.
The latest iPhone brings fingerprint recognition technology, a 64-bit processor and a sidekick.
An Apple iPhone ad that aired in April claimed, "Every day, more photos are taken with the iPhone than any other camera", and I can believe it. Not only are there are a boatload of iPhones in the wild, there are a huge number of apps that enhance and...
Armando Rodriguez spent some time with the Moto X and tells you what you need to know about Motorola's latest Android phone.
Everyone seems to be jumping on the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) bandwagon, but it's a bumpy ride. There are many ways to fall off and get a bloody nose (or worse). As the BYOD reality catches up to the hype, here are 12 very real disaster scenarios.
Google has announced the Google Chromecast, a small device that lets you stream online content and sync your phone, tablet or laptop with your TV.
A look through the history of Linux-based mobile platforms.
On the desk or on the go, it is often inconvenient -- and sometimes dangerous -- to have to hold your smartphone or tablet. These mounts for your car, office or home let you drive, work or play hands-free.
Our top picks for gaming on your Android device.
The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement affects everyone at a company, from CEO on down to the hourly worker. Here are 10 of the most common worker types taking shape in the new BYOD workplace.
Google announced a number of innovative new products and services at its 2013 Google I/O developer conference.
Have some business travel planned? Get ready to put on a happy face, chat strangers up and expand your professional circle at the next conference or seminar. Here are some trusty iPhone apps to help you network.
Chinese handset maker Huawei plans to introduce a new smartphone in the middle of this year, packed with the "best hardware and design," and is preparing to open a slew of new stores in its home market.
With the DEMO Mobile conference set to kick off this week, here’s a look at the most innovative mobile products that will see the stage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW