Vulnerabilities found in remote management software that carriers insist be installed on smart phones and other mobile-enabled devices they sell are likely to put many devices at risk of compromise for some time to come.
Security researchers have recently found a vulnerability that could be used to hijack Android apps and devices, but an older issue that can have the same effect remains a significant threat nearly two years after its discovery, according to security ...
The majority of Android devices currently in use contain a vulnerability that allows malware to completely hijack installed apps and their data or even the entire device.
Businesses wanting the security of BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 without the complexity of managing it onsite can now buy it as a hosted service from six BlackBerry partners.
A ransomware threat that encrypts files stored on the SD memory cards of Android devices has been updated to target English-speaking users with FBI-themed alerts.
The 2014 World Cup has just wrapped up in Brazil and Argentina were not the only losers according to security vendor Trend Micro.
A vulnerability present in most Android devices allows apps to initiate unauthorized phone calls, disrupt ongoing calls and execute special codes that can trigger other rogue actions.
A rare Android worm that propagates itself to other users via links in text messages has been discovered by security researchers.
Malicious software that swaps itself for legitimate online banking applications is striking users in South Korea, with thousands of devices infected in the last week, according to a Chinese mobile security company.
PayPal was one of the first large online services providers to offer two-factor authentication to its users, but until recently the company's implementation had a loophole that could have allowed attackers to bypass this additional protection.
Governments are increasingly using spyware for mobile devices to monitor targets, raising questions over the possible misuse of such tools, a new study suggests.
Less than three weeks after pushing Android 4.4.3 to users of its Nexus devices, Google released a new version of the OS that incorporates a patch for a serious vulnerability identified in the OpenSSL cryptographic library.
An unknown person or group reportedly stole the cryptographic key used by Nokia to digitally sign applications for Symbian OS and extorted millions of euros from the company in 2007 by threatening to make the key public.
Victims of Simplocker, the first file-encrypting ransomware threat for Android devices, can recover files without paying cybercriminals because the malicious program uses a hardcoded encryption key.
An Android Trojan program originally designed to steal mobile banking credentials from Russian users was recently retrofitted with ransomware functionality and has started infecting users in the U.S., using photos of its victims to intimidate them in...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW