An unpatched vulnerability in the Google Admin application for Android can allow rogue applications to steal credentials that could be used to access Google for Work acccounts.
Google has released another patch for the Stagefright vulnerability after a security firm said the first one didn't fix it.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
The developing world is increasingly using mobile banking apps to move money, but new research shows those apps are often poorly coded and pose security risks.
Responding to an accusatory blog post, BlackBerry has again denied that its embedded operating system caused the potentially dangerous vulnerability recently demonstrated in Chrysler Jeep Cherokees.
Despite the convenience, free public Wi-Fi networks like those found in hotels, Starbucks, and McDonald's are also a serious risk when it comes to your data and personal information.
In June 2007, Apple released the iPhone, and the device quickly took off to become a major brand in the smartphone market. Yet when the iPhone shipped, security on the mobile operating system was nearly nonexistent. Missing from the initial iOS (then...
You may already know the basics of Internet security and keeping your personal data private while browsing the Web: Use a firewall, don't open attachments you aren't expecting, and never follow links from strangers. But what about your smartphone? Th...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC