First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Nokia E6 review: Another Nokia phone that possesses excellent hardware, but let down by software that just isn't as slick, fast or user friendly as competitors
Huawei Sonic review: A mid-range Android phone for $188? You better believe it
HTC Salsa review: A dedicated Facebook button allows easy access to the social networking service
HTC Sensation review: A powerful beast wrapped in a sturdy, aluminium shell
HTC Wildfire S review: Occasional lag and performance issues masked by an excellent design and a competitive price tag
Sony Ericsson txt preview: A candybar QWERTY mobile phone with Facebook and Twitter built-in
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Active preview: The XPERIA Active is Sony Ericsson's first water- and dust-resistant smartphone
LG Optimus Black review: The standout feature of the Optimus Black is what LG calls a 'NOVA' display
Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman: The Walkman brand is back
Sony Ericsson txt pro: Sony Ericsson brings a full QWERTY keyboard to the entry-level pre-paid market
Samsung Galaxy Ace review: The Galaxy Ace is mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience, but is overpriced compared to its rivals
Samsung Galaxy S II review: The Samsung Galaxy S II has a superb display and excellent all-round performance
Samsung Galaxy 551: A mid-range Android smartphone that may be an ideal first step into the world of Android
Telstra EasyCall 2 review: The Telstra Easy Call 2 makes it easy for seniors to stay in touch
Doro PhoneEasy 410s review: A basic mobile phone designed purely for seniors
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 4 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
- 5 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »