First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The Windows Phone 8S has an average screen and lacks a front-facing camera but its design is appealing
An easy to use Android phone that could use some further refinement
The HTC One SV is a mid-range device that features 4G capability and an excellent design
New name, new smartphone, new era. Can the BlackBerry Z10 challenge the rest?
The HTC Butterfly has a fantastic display but is let down by poor battery life
The Huawei Ascend W1 is a mid-range Windows Phone targeted at price conscious buyers
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first 4G smartphone in Australia to be sold on prepaid
The dust and water resistant Huawei Ascend D2 has a full HD 5in display
The LG Optimus has a large 4.7in, qHD display and an attractive and functional design
Nokia's new Lumia 820 is a solid smartphone but the small gap in price between it and the flagship 920 makes it a tough sell
James Bond 007's latest smartphone has a distinctive design, but lacks any real wow factor
Can Nokia give Microsoft's Windows Phone platform the boost it needs?
The HTC Windows Phone 8X is one of the most attractive phones we've come across, but is not without its faults
The Galaxy S III 4G is super fast, but speed comes at a cost of battery life
Galaxy Nexus review: The Galaxy Nexus is by far and away the best Android phone ever
Latest News Articles
- Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone
- Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android
- IN PICTURES: Game Masters exhibition explores history's most influential (+74 photos)
- Privacy groups ask FCC to rule that carriers cannot share phone records
- Microsoft launches network of Azure providers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »