Leica partnership makes this the best cameraphone
Big screen, big battery, great features, few weak points.
Great display and battery life, but poor ergonomics and an awful fingerprint sensor are issues
The Xperia Z1's excellent camera and good build quality is let down by poor ergonomics and mediocre viewing angles
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
Another year, another iPhone. Is this one the best yet?
The Oppo N1 features the "world's first rotating smartphone camera"
The One Mini is a downsized version of the HTC One that's difficult to recommend
The Galaxy S4 Mini is basically a smaller, cut down version of the original Galaxy S4
The Nokia Lumia 925 is without a doubt the best Windows Phone yet
The Ascend P6's physical design is impressive but it has too many other issues to recommend
The Lumia 625 is a competitively priced Windows Phone with a large 4.7in screen
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Start hoarding SSDs: Prices are expected to spike as supply gets tight
- Nikola Motor unveils its hydrogen fuel cell 18-wheeler
- How to fix a limited connectivity problem on a Windows 7 PC
- Google releases Android 7.1.1 images for Pixel and Nexus devices
- Lenovo promises 12 new Moto Mod add-ons per year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCUser Interface(UI) DeveloperVIC
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCSIEM SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC