The modu Phone is the world's first modular phone.
There are few differences between the Palm Pixi Plus and the original Pixi
The Nokia Mini N97 has strong hardware, but the OS feels dated
The XPERIA X2 suffers from just as many frustrating software issues as its bug-riddled predecessor
A compact slider with an unusual design
LG's New Chocolate Slide has the looks, but falls short under the hood
Handle your music and phone calls with these Bluetooth headphones
The Nica's movable arm lets you attach the headset to your ear
Dick Tracy and James Bond step aside - the LG watch phone has arrived
Nokia's first Linux-based smartphone is impressive but lacks polish
A massive 4.3in screen and HTC's superb Sense UI combine to make this the best Windows phone on the market
A rugged mobile phone designed to take a beating
Nokia's E72 offers some nice improvements over its popular predecessor, the E71.
The Sena Wallet Skin doesn't just look like an expensive wallet - it is one!
This social-networking phone doesn't have a great design, but it offers good value for money
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook reports strong Q4 as mobile ad sales keep growing
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
- IBM's SoftLayer chief departs amid cloud transition
- OneDrive adds 'Albums,' will soon add automatic photo import from PC
- Silk Road paid thousands in shake-downs from malicious hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.